UKI Partnerships was formed in 2000 and is now a leading general insurance affinity and motoring assistance partnership provider. It is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group and has some eight
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation