Had Julia Graham taken up the army commission offered to her 30 years ago, undoubtedly her professional life would have turned out rather differently. Now chief risk officer for law firm DLA Piper,
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation