In 2004, the claimant suffered an ankle injury following an encounter with a great dane. He brought a claim in negligence and under s2(2) of the Animals Act 1971 (liability for damage done by animals
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech