"I'm a nice bloke," quips Julian Enoizi, CNA Europe chief executive, reflecting on the unfairness he feels at being targeted by a protester who flour-bombed him on the eve of the London G20 summit.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud