Endsleigh's announcement that it has entered into a consultation with branch sales staff to close its 119 retail outlets marks a significant u-turn for the broker and its parent company Zurich.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?