The value of fraudulent insurance claims uncovered by insurers rose to a record £1.3bn in 2013, up 18% on the previous year, according to figures released by the Association of British Insurers today.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims