Munich Re has announced the placement of the first $100m tranche of a $1.5bn extreme mortality bond through Nathan Ltd,a Cayman Islands-based vehicle. The first five-year series of $100m of principal-
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails