At least 150 people are now known to have died in southern China from tropical storm Bilis.
Torrential rain hit the area in the wake of the storm, bringing floods and landslides and forcing
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?