Munich Re and Converium have confirmed that they had been subpoenaed by US authorities in a widening probe into contested reinsurance contracts with insurer MBIA.
Munich Re said it had received the
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines