Typhoon Ewiniar has struck western South Korea, with heavy rains and strong winds bringing substantial damage across the country.
The typhoon passed over to the East Sea on the early morning of 11
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines