Typhoon Ewiniar has struck western South Korea, with heavy rains and strong winds bringing substantial damage across the country.
The typhoon passed over to the East Sea on the early morning of 11
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'