Brokerage company Arthur J Gallagher has seen its profits slump over 2005 in the wake of the backlash against contingent commissions.
The company reported that its profits for 2005 were just $30.8m
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall