Insurance giant ACE has agreed to pay a $4.5m settlement to a US multi-state task force to resolve allegations of bid-rigging and price-fixing in the US commercial insurance market. Florida's chief
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?