The largest insurance brokerages are likely to lose investment value and market share to middle-market firms in the near future, according to a new study by Cochran, Caronia & Co.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated