Berkshire Hathaway has said the former chief executive of its General Re unit could face action from the US securities watchdog as part of an investigation into non-traditional insurance products.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator