As with a number of its reinsurance peers, Lloyd's is gloomy about the prospect of achieving any investment returns from 2009.
In an interview with Reinsurance, Luke Savage the corporation's chief
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise