Swiss Re has confirmed that it will reduce its global workforce by up to 2000 positions through lay-offs and natural attrition in the wake of its final takeover of GE Insurance Solutions (GEIS).
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT