He joinsEcclesiastical from Covéa, where he was deputy CEO. Prior to that he was MD at Sterling Insurance Group, until its acquisition by Covéa in February 2015.
James Reader, chief executive of Covea
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in