After continuous expansion through the 1980s, the final quarter of last year has shown a small drop in the number of people employed in insurance.
The total drop for the period was 900, with male empl
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?