Having been tasked with exploring how Lloyd's broker Miller can attract more direct-to-client business, David Blackburn is weeks away from appointing the person who will spearhead this potentially
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails