Over the dessert course - a more-conservative-than-usual cheeseboard, as one of Post's representatives is following what Penny considers a rather foolish diet - a life without cake is a life not worth
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn