What was your first ever job - and were you any good at it?
Waitressing on roller skates. I dropped a lot of meals. Got a lot of tips though. Like "maybe take the roller skates off"!
What's your favour
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings