One popular insurance PR was spotted wearing leopard print leggings and a t-shirt while a fellow reveller was seen strutting around the Park Lane Hilton in a hot pink jumpsuit. As a slave to her petti
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology