As Chancellor, George Osborne, unveils his latest spending review today insurers will be seeking to find the amount of money committed to building new flood defences.
David Worsfold, group editorial services director at Post's publisher, Incisive Media, explains why the industry should expect a lot of smoke and mirrors.
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body