As Chancellor, George Osborne, unveils his latest spending review today insurers will be seeking to find the amount of money committed to building new flood defences.
David Worsfold, group editorial services director at Post's publisher, Incisive Media, explains why the industry should expect a lot of smoke and mirrors.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan