The minutes of the meeting held on 12 February to discuss the Department of Justice's consultation over the discount rate are now available.
The meeting heard from Peter Walmsley: Partner, Insurance & Reinsurance, Clyde & Co, Dr John Pollock: Pollock & Galbraith and Doug Hall: Head of Forensic Services, Smith & Williamson.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO