The minutes of the meeting held on 12 February to discuss the Department of Justice's consultation over the discount rate are now available.
The meeting heard from Peter Walmsley: Partner, Insurance & Reinsurance, Clyde & Co, Dr John Pollock: Pollock & Galbraith and Doug Hall: Head of Forensic Services, Smith & Williamson.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam