This winter’s storms, high tides and heavy rainfall have resulted in severe flooding across many parts of the UK, with the bill for UK insurers likely to exceed £1bn.
While the insurance industry’s pr
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in