This winter’s storms, high tides and heavy rainfall have resulted in severe flooding across many parts of the UK, with the bill for UK insurers likely to exceed £1bn.
While the insurance industry’s pr
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'