The oil and gas industry is renowned for pushing the boundaries in terms of technologies and techniques to achieve the most successful results. Working on the cutting edge may secure high success rate
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn