The Legal & General Assurance Society and the British Commonwealth Insurance Company announce that arrangements have been completed for the society to acquire the share capital of the British Commonwe
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?