The challenges involved in extending insurance programmes across national borders are inescapable. However, with a global risk transfer strategy and a co-ordinated central approach, risk managers of l
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- 68% of homeowners think it’s acceptable to omit application information