On 29 January, Alex Ferguson wrote in The Weekly: 'It's been a weird week: Barack Obama's state of the union address highlights his priorities in helping the US worker; Steve Jobs' state of the union
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair