On 29 January, Alex Ferguson wrote in The Weekly: 'It's been a weird week: Barack Obama's state of the union address highlights his priorities in helping the US worker; Steve Jobs' state of the union
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m