During the past six months, salaries have remained stable across the London broker market, due to softening market conditions, meaning large increases are unlikely until the market hardens.
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?