The value and volume of subsidence claims changes significantly from one year to the next - the trick is trying to handle the ebbs and flows that this creates. How successfully these can be managed
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?