More than one in five (22%) consumers purchased their motor insurance online in 2007, according to Datamonitor, up from 17% the previous year. Given that research from Absolute CM found 96% of frauds
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?