Detective chief superintendent Steve Wilmott outlined how the City of London Police was at the forefront of efforts to combat insurance fraud.
He noted that following the government's fraud review it h
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Clear buys Robert Alexander and eyes further deals in 2018