Lloyd's run-off vehicle Equitas has reassured Names that the significant asbestos claims during the first half of 2004 are not expected to harm the company. It believes most will prove to be inval
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints claims officers Nichols and Gibson to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- 68% of homeowners think it’s acceptable to omit application information