The Insurance Fraud Bureau has presented a positive picture for its first year in business, and announced that it will be embarking on a cost benefit analysis project to expand its operations.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated