Healthcare is booming and, as a result, underwriters' pens - at least in a metaphorical sense - are moving swifter than surgeons' scalpels. As with any operation, medical malpractice liability can mea
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners