As industry loss estimates for 2008's two biggest North Atlantic hurricanes creep upwards and the Lehman/AIG spiral starts to unwind, pessimism is hard to avoid. However, among those juggling this
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business