The recent conclusion of the long-running Crown Court manslaughter proceedings arising from the legionnaires' disease outbreak at Barrow-in-Furness in 2002 has again drawn attention to sensitive i
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs