According to the Home Office, about 320,000 vehicles go missing in the UK each year - 172,000 of which are never recovered. With recovery rates failing to improve and sophisticated criminal gangs
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting