According to the Home Office, about 320,000 vehicles go missing in the UK each year - 172,000 of which are never recovered. With recovery rates failing to improve and sophisticated criminal gangs
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose