Italy's property/casualty (P&C) insurance market is the fourth largest in Europe in terms of premium volume. In 2005, the industry wrote EUR36.3bn ($45.8bn), around 10% of the overall EU non-life
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- Chubb establishes Asia-Pacific division to target SMEs
- China to increase life insurers' foreign ownership cap
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute