North Korea is currently engaged in a reinsurance dispute being heard in the High Court in London.
The state-monopoly Korean National Insurance Corporation (KNIC) is suing a group of international
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Agora receives approval to begin underwriting in 2018
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- Chubb establishes Asia-Pacific division to target SMEs
- China to increase life insurers' foreign ownership cap
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'