The group saw a combined ratio of 101.6% in Q1 2018, down from 99.1% in the same reporting period of 2017.
Net profit fell from $83m to $63m, and its underwriting profit declined to $32m from $49m.
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Honcho delays launch until 2019
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute