The group saw a combined ratio of 101.6% in Q1 2018, down from 99.1% in the same reporting period of 2017.
Net profit fell from $83m to $63m, and its underwriting profit declined to $32m from $49m.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD