The group saw an underwriting loss of £7.6m compared to a profit of £3.9m for the same period in 2016, which Co-op said was a result of lower reserve releases than in 2016. Net revenues fell from
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit