The company saw its combined operating ratio deteriorate 5.9% over the past year, from 95.7% in H1 2016 to 101.6% in H1 this year.
This is despite gross written premiums growing by 16.7% to £598.8m.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn