The company saw its combined operating ratio deteriorate 5.9% over the past year, from 95.7% in H1 2016 to 101.6% in H1 this year.
This is despite gross written premiums growing by 16.7% to £598.8m.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'