The group also saw its combined operating ratio rise to 85.6% from 72.7% in Q1 2016. Gross premiums written dropped to $196.5m from $230.8m. Profit before tax rose however by 8% from $26.5m to $28.7m.
- Turning incumbents into insurtechs
- Lemonade to ditch traditional insurance policies
- Sedgwick UK will finalise organisational structure by June
- Week in Post: Picking up the pieces after Biba 2018
- Q&A: Alistair Hardie, Cega
- Allianz to gain £250m commercial book from LV deal
- Tough times ahead for generalist brokers, says Gallagher retail boss