The CEO’s pay fell 30% in 2016 bringing Wells’ total remuneration to £6.9m, down from £9.8m in 2015.
The pay drop comes as a result of poor share growth for Wells under the firm’s long-term incentive
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop