Since the global financial crisis of 2008, the financial services industry in Hong Kong has been gradually shifting from a free market, laissez faire approach to a more hands-on one with increased reg
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'