The underwriting and capacity partnership between Aon Affinity and Allianz means that global users of Turo’s peer-to-peer marketplace will be able to drive in the UK without a UK driving licence.
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker