The underwriting and capacity partnership between Aon Affinity and Allianz means that global users of Turo’s peer-to-peer marketplace will be able to drive in the UK without a UK driving licence.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- This week in Post: Couples and coupes
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit