Marsh parent company MMC agreed to pay £19.15 per JLT share. This is equivalent to an extra third (33.7%) more on the closing price on September 17, the day before the deal was announced.
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker