The $5.6bn (£4.2bn) acquisition will shore up the leading position of parent group Marsh & McLennan. Headquartered in New York, MMC has annual revenues of $14bn. Its closest competitor, Aon, has just
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned